Tyler J. Rainer
1813 Inman Lane, Austin, TX 78664
To acquire a position as a Crew Chief with a company where I can utilize my skills and education to contribute
towards the company’s growth. In addition, I am seeking the experience necessary to obtain my SIT
Austin Community College – Austin, Texas 2015
Associate of Applied Sciences – Land Surveying Technology/Geomatics
complete jobs to the expectations of the employer and client.
Eagle Eye Surveying & Construction Layout – Austin, Texas
Crew Chief / Field Engineer
April 2014 – present
· Oversee layout for underground utilities.
· Organize crew work schedule with clientele.
· Develop and maintain control for multi-level buildings.
· Perform tree topo surveys.
· Perform ALTA and boundary surveys.
· Develop control networks for new job sites.
· Oversee and maintain survey aspects of large scale commercial developments.
Glahe & Associates Inc. – Sandpoint, Idaho
Party Chief / Instrument Technician
March 2006 – August 2013
· General Land Office retracement and searches.
· Electronic data collection.
· Established GPS control networks for US Department of Energy.
· Trained employees on modern survey instruments.
· Developed company standard for underground surveys.
· First-aid certified
· Electrical substation certified
· MSHA, Railroad Safety, HAZWOPER certified
(References and letters of recommendation are available upon request.)